Our 10 Career and Academic communities group similar majors into concentrations so you’ll benefit from advisors dedicated solely to your program, a closer connection to experienced faculty, collaboration with like-minded students, and a path toward your chosen profession.
Join us to network, explore and learn about careers and degrees offered in all of our SPC communities. With more than 40 events covering all 10 of our learning communities, there will be something for everyone.
Spring 2019 Community weeks by DATE
- Education | Feb. 4 - 10
- Engineering, Manufacturing, and Building Arts | Feb. 11-17
- Public Safety, Public Policy, and Legal Studies | Feb. 18 - March 3
- Social/Behavioral Sciences and Human Services | March 18-24
- Technology | March 25-31
- Science and Mathematics | April 1 - 7
- Communications | April 8 - 14
- Health Sciences and Veterinary Nursing | April 15 - 21
- Business | April 22 - 28
- Arts, Humanities, and Design | April 29 - May 5